We provide a range of business grade broadband offerings for clients nationwide.
We aim to provide broadband services for clients at all product and entry levels. We will:
- Run a service qualification for your location to determine available options
- Make a qualified recommendation based on your business needs
- Deliver the best service available based on customer budget
- We use a range of providers and services across the market to ensure we can best meet your needs
- The rapidly expanding on-net Fibre Optic network has resulted in a premium Fibre offering for any VoIP/IT solution.
- High quality broadband alongside business grade VoIP will allow a business to excel in all facets. On top of this, Fibre1000 is priced aggressively against other off-net Fibre solutions at lower speeds, maximising your cost savings and your performance
- For areas where on-net Fibre1000 is unavailable, We are also able to provide quality off-net layer one Fibre solutions, providing your business many of the same benefits.
With offerings of up to 1GBPS, the Spirit wireless network holds an advantage in the fixed wireless network from the sky. We can offer competitive pricing on Spirit services at all levels, including:
- Advantages of migrating to a point to point wireless solution include quick install turnaround, as well as the high symmetrical speeds and unlimited data offered by Fibre solutions.
- For customers migrating from old decommissioning copper and ADSL services, the move to VoIP can also be facilitated with a move to nbn. Dependent on location, a move to business nbn can take shape in many forms:
nbn Enterprise Ethernet – A premium, high-performance fibre access network designed to be both fast and reliable. Enterprise Ethernet is designed to meet the needs of businesses of different sizes, whether you’re big or small. The product gives providers the ability to scale your network solution – helping you to be productive, collaborative and innovative, and to meet the evolving digital needs of your business.
Traffic Class 4 – available across all nbn technologies, delivering primarily standard data services, and as an alternative to ageing copper and broadband solutions
Traffic Class 1 and 2 – when available, traffic class 1 and 2 options should always be considered for high quality VoIP solutions. Nbn TC1 is primarily used to support voice services by committing traffic and bandwidth allocation at a wholesale level. These services also span a wide coverage area, including many regional locations. Learn more about traffic classes here.
Let's have a chat with our Experts.
Have a Project in mind?
If you want to find out what internet solutions are available for your business, contact us today.
If you prefer to give us a call, we are ready to talk to you.